The IPC of ICMI Study 26 on geometry has taken the decision to postpone the deadline for submitting contributions until October 6, 2023.
Here is the new agenda:
The Study Conference will take place at the University of Reims Champagne Ardenne –
INSPE – Reims, France (http://www.univ-reims.fr/inspe/).
Dates1: from Tuesday April 23 to Friday April 26, 2024.
Deadlines (Just recently readjusted)
Submissions must be made online no later than October 6, 2023, but earlier if possible.
Papers will be reviewed and decisions made about invitations to the conference. Notification of decisions will be sent to the corresponding/main author from November 30, 2023.
Summary of dates:
- Deadline for proposals (paper submission): October 6, 2023
- Invitations to participate mailed: from November 30, 2023
- Registration: opens on November 30, 2023, and closes on March 1, 2024
- Proceedings published online: March 31, 2024
- Conference Opening: Tuesday April 23, 2024
Information about the program, venue, registration, visa application, costs, travel, accommodation, and other issues will be available in due time on the 26th ICMI Study Conference website (https://icmistudy26.sciencesconf.org/).